OZ1000 & OZ2000 eliminates mold & fungi up to 99.9%. It not only removes the odor from the air, but also the odor that may remain in fabric.
Odors can be hard to eliminate - even in a well-ventilated room, it may be difficult to remove nuisance odors. With OZ1000 & OZ2000 you can permanently solve any kind of odor problems without using chemicals. Unless the source of the odor is still present, the odor will not return.
- Eliminates odors in the air, as well as in fabric
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold and fungus in the air
- Clean process without chemicals
- Advantageous compared to filter techniques (no filter to clean or replace)
- No negative environmental impact
- Minimum power consumption
- High operational security
- Demands minimum maintenance
- Easy to install - just plug it into any 110V outlet
- UV lamps last roughly 1 Year (8,000 hours) and are easy to replace
- Small investment
- Portable and easy to move
- Perfect for Car Dealers (eliminate odors in cars), Hotels (eliminate odors in hotel rooms, trash storage areas, etc.), Apartment Buildings, Restoration Companies, Painters and Decorators, and many others
- Recipient of European Environmental Award For Clean Air Technology
Poor indoor climate
The bad smell may cause discomfort, but indoor air pollution is also the source of headaches, respiratory problems, fatigue, muscle tension, asthma, allergy, dry mucus membrane and eye irritation. All these problems affect people’s working ability and concentration.
Easy to install
For better results, OZ1000 & OZ2000 should be installed high in the room – on a bookshelf, wall or ceiling.
OZ1000: covers 1,100 cubic feet at 3 to 10 ppm
OZ2000: covers 2,200 cubic feet at 3 to 10 ppm
People or animals must not be present in the room or area being treated by OZ1000 & OZ2000. The OZ1000T comes with a timer for 60 minutes; we recommend a smart power switch for OZ2000.
The OZ1000 & OZ2000 are both a good investment…
The poor indoor climate in rooms where people are present affects their quality of life and health negatively. It may be malodor from garbage, mold and fungi, cigarettes, industrial processes etc.
It is an investment in better personal well-being, better efficiency, increased job satisfaction and less absence due to illness.